Monday, September 20, 2004

We had a crazy week last week and an equally crazy weekend. Actually, Cathie had the crazy weekend, I pretty much sat home and watched a lot of sports on TV. We decided to sit home on Friday night, kick back and watcha movie. Saturday Cathie was out running errands to get ready for Jess's bachlorette party and wedding shower. I had some guys over to watch the disappointing MSU vs. Notre DAme game. On Sunday, Cathie put on Jess's wedding shower. I'm amazed at how much it takes to do such a simple thing. All-up, all-in, I'd guess that it took about fourty hours to coordinate and throw the shower. That seems like a ridiculous amount of planning. Guess that's why guy's don't have them. Sunday night, Cathie and I went on a date and reaquainted ourselves with each other.

For what it's worth, my fantasy football team toasted Matt Gielow's team - even though I had Roy Williams on the bench.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was nothing disappointing about the NOTRE DAME/msu game!! I suppose if you want to get picky, the fact the ND allowed msu to score with under 2 minutes in the game IS a bit disappointing. ND is well on its way to sweeping the Big 10 - look out, HERE COME THE IRISH!!

-rld