Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I got into Washington D.C. last night around 8:30. The hotel conciegre pointed us to a great bar across from the treasury building. After getting lost a few times (it looked really easy to find on the map), we found the place. Happy hours starts again at 11:00 and includes 1 lb lobsters for $10. It made for a great dinner.

When I got off the plane, my phone's instant messenger blasted a bunch of messages that had come through while I was in the air, including this one from my son Nate:
Hi Dad it is nathan. Dad love you. You are the best dad. You shud have been there at basketball with me. Why did you have to leave dad?

My hotel is nice (staying at the Capital Hilton) but it has the oldest alarm clock known to man. It's called the Ameriphone Alertmaster with Bed Shaker AM-3000. I couldn't figure out to set it, let alone how to use the bed-shaker. What is a bed-shaker, anyways?

I went running this morning and I'm in all day meetings downtown with a customer. I fly back tonight out of Dulles.


No comments: