Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I got up at 5 to go to the gym, giving my self plenty of time since it was about 5 miles from the hotel. It was a beautiful drive, going along the St. Charles River, watching the rowing crews, right through Harvard Square - all as the sun came up. Would have been better if I didn't get lost again. I finally made it to the gym and back. I need a freakin GPS system. A friend of mine, Mack, has a GPS (can't remember which one) system that ties via bluetooth into his Treo 650 phone, so all of his maps and directions are displayed on his phone, as he's driving. The maps can be stored on your SD memory card. I'll put this one in the "nice to have" category, unlike the Treo 650, which is in the must-have-to-be-happy category. Like Will, I'm considering switching over to Sprint now that they've got some of the bugs ironed out of the 650. Yesterday's WSJ had an article talking about the different cell carriers and the number of complaints per user. Verizon had about 1/4 the complaints of all of the other carriers.

No comments: