Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I was up at 4:30 this morning to fly out to Boston. Boston's my favorite city, but I hate having to drive there. I try and take a taxi, subway or train whenever I can. I found my way out to the customer site without too much of a problem, but it took me about 90 minutes to travel the 5 miles to my hotel. Needless to say i was horribly lost most of the time, with almost no maps. I finally asked for directions about 85 minutes into it. I checked into my hotel, the Doubletree in Boston, and they upgraded me to this pimped out two story suite on the top floor, complete with vaulted ceilings. Not sure I really need two floors. I can jump onto the couch from the upper floor.

I'm crashing early, and there's nothing on TV. I'm bored enough to watch American Idol. Never seen the show before, never wanted to. I quickly switched to watch MSU women's basketball. Not sure which is worse. I should probably just go to bed.

No comments: