Monday, May 23, 2005

I flew down to Dallas this afternoon and it was painful for a few reasons:
1. I flew American Airlines. Detroit being Northwest's hub, I rarely fly anything but Northwest. I have no frequent flyer status on American, but that wasn't such a huge deal. The aisle seat I was in was designed for a guy with very, very tiny shoulders. Shoulders that wouldn't get hit everytime someone walked down the asile.
2. The whole flight was full of people from a huge network marketing convention that was in Detroit over the weekend. The gal sitting next to me tried to sell me on it. I explained to her that I was heavily sedated, not right in the head, and not the kind of person she would want selling her stuff.
3. We had bad turbulance and a bad pilot. The plane jumped around like crazy and our landing was horrible. We slammed into the tarmac, bounced up and then slammed in again.

It was 90 degrees when I landed in Dallas, TX.

No comments: