Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I flew into Kansas City yesterday, had some meetings and I'm flying down to Orlando today through Thursday. I'm taking Nate out of school on Thursday afternoon so he and I can go see Star Wars. We got 1:30PM seats for the Digital Showing at Emagine theatre. I saw the movie Sin City on the Digital Screen and was blown away. The difference between film and digital is the difference between regular TV and HDTV. Both the sound and visual quality are astounding! He and I are both pretty excited about the new Star Wars. We've been playing the game Episode III - Revenge of the Sith which is amazing! The light saber battles are the best part of it. Nate and I have daily "Champion of the World" competitions.... I've only held the title for one day - kinda embaressing.

No comments: