Sunday, May 29, 2005

I was finally indexing all of my digital pictures, which I hadn't done in a while. I came across some great pictures that I'd forgotten about, like this:


No explanation really needed here.


Emily's pre-school class went to a farm for the day and Emily got to milk a cow. Not a huge deal, except that every time she squeezed the teet, it was squirting farmer Don in the face, and she thought it was the funnies thing she'd ever seen.


Nate and I went to see Nate's best friend Austin's hockey game on Thursday. Nate's been wanting to see it for a long time, and it was great watching him root for his friend. These two guys have been inseparable since they met 4 years ago. Austin lives right down the street and the two of them play any chance they get. He's a great kid, finally beginning to understand my sense of humor. The three of us were playing street hockey on Saturday where I caught a hockey puck in the tooth.


We've got a big tree in the front yard that Nate's been trying to climb higher and higher. One of them will break next, Nate or the tree.


We had a couple of girls from the youth group, Delaney and Xtina, babysit the girls last night and the girls got make-overs. Emily got her normally afro curly hair straightened and Madeline got her hair crimped. They both got their nails done and were so proud of their new looks.

No comments: