Thursday, June 16, 2005


After a lot of searching, I think I've found a bluetooth headset for my phone. I'd bought one before, and it didn't work well. I borrowed Jon's Motorola HS-820 and didn't like the volume, the way it fit on my ear or the way it paired up with my cell phone. Every headset that I've been happy with has been made by plantronics. In my office, I have the Plantronics CS50, I've had the Plantronics MX150 for a couple of years for my cell, and now I'm trying the Plantronics M3500. Plantronics is known for their noise cancellation technology, and I haven't found a bluetooth headset that has great sound quality yet and fit well. I'll let you know how this one progresses once I get it. Check out a review of it here.

Now upon reflection, this may sound like a lot of talk about headsets, to the point of obsession. In my job, I'm on the phone at least 4 hours a day - between my cell phone and office phone. A good headset makes all the difference in the world, especially when you use your hands to talk (as in gestures, not sign language. that doesn't work on the phone, unless it's a fancy sign-language phone)

I think I had a post yesterday about happy meals? Well, Steve, this headset really will bring me true happiness.

No comments: