Friday, July 29, 2005

I worked today from Cathie's parents house in Dewitt - the beauty of a virtual office. The kids swam while I worked and took breaks in the pool. It rained on and off during the day, but the kids swam anyways. Got a bunch of guys coming over tonight to play cards. Should be fun.

Updated: Check out this video of me tossing Madeline in the air. There were a couple of times where she did 1 and a half flips, which resulted in a face first belly smacker. In hindsight, it looks kind of dangerous. Madeline wanted to keep doing it over and over until we got it right. I explained to her that it would probably end with her getting hurt, and she was okay with that. So we kept going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good time. I noticed The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking cd your listening to. Do share what you think of this story. I'm guessing you've heard the whole cd by now.
Eric Hale