Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm in the Minneapolis airport. I came in at the F terminal, and walked a mile to the A terminal. I kept passing . During the mile walk, I walked by one person sitting in the middle of the floor. I walked by a guy carrying a football. Not just carrying it like a souvenir, but like a running back. I had all sorts of funny quesitons going on in my head to say to the guy, but I just smiled as I walked by.

The wireless is down in the airport, so I'm connected to the internet through my Treo. It works great for casually surfing the web, not so much for pulling over a day's worth of e-mails with attachments. The plane to Little Rock, AR is one of the small Mesaba jets. The seats are small and really uncomfortable. I just talked to a co-worker whose stuck in LA until 1AM PST on his way back to Ohio. At least I'm not sleeping in the airport.

3 comments:

rudi said...

Too bad you didn't have a longer lay over, we would have loved to have dinner with you while you were in the TC.

Rich said...

Don't you guys mean "Minnie"... :)

Jon said...

WOW..."minnie" is really starting to catch on.