Sunday, February 12, 2006

I took the kids to the store today after church and I throughout our entire shopping experience they asked me to buy this and that to the point that I was about to stick their heads in the frozen food section. On the way out I asked them if they did this to their Mom:
Nate: "No, we don't do this to Mom this much."
Me: "Why?"
Nate: "Mom doesn't buy us the stuff."
Me: "Then why do you do it to me?"
Nate: "Most of the time you do."
Me: "Huh. Gotcha."

The house is in a state of total chaos. I've kept up with the dishes, but not much else. The kids and I are going on a whirlwind cleaning tour today and then I'm going to duct tape them in front of the TV so they don't mess anything else up. Cathie gets home at 12:45AM this morning and then Cathie and I are working in Emily's pre-school class tomorrow morning.

No comments: