Saturday, March 18, 2006

MSU Disappoints

I can't believe MSU is out of the tournament. We watched the game last night as we hung out at the St. Patty's day party. I went from first place in all my tournament brackets to second place in almost all of them (I'm in 4 different ones - two through work, one with the guys from our morning workout and the other is through Dan's work).

In better basketball news, Nate had his last game of the season today. He scored a couple of baskets and played pretty well. It's been cool seeing him improve so much from the beginning when he had no clue how to do much more than shoot baskets. Nate and I are going to the Piston's game on Monday thanks to my friend Bob, who has courst-side seats Nate was offered the PS2 game of his choice to give up his tickets and he just laughed. I'm not sure who's more excited - Nate or I.

I'm in Charlotte, NC next week for a couple of days, but no travel yet beyond that.

1 comment:

Dan said...

You can visit your cousin Debbie. I think she lives somewhere near Charlotte.