Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Mom is back again in the hospital today. She went in last night via ambulance after having a really high fever and was really out of it. They did a Cat Scan and some blood work to try and figure out what was going on. They thought they'd figured out the problem and discharged her this morning. My brother Dan called me today to tell me that the hospital had called after some problems with her blood work and wanted her back in.

The strange this is the way Dan heard about my Mom going into the hospital today....from Susan's blog. We might just be taking technology a little too far here Sooze.

Update: They found that my Mom has a blood infection which they figured out after they'd already sent her home. Nice. I'm not fancy doctor, but if someone with cancer comes in to my hospital (for the record, I don't really have a hospital) I wouldn't just send her home as if she had the flu. Once her blood infection clears she can come home.

1 comment:

Sooze said...

Well, I guess it makes sense. They just called their favorite child.