Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sleepover


Cathie and the girls went to hang out with her parents yesterday and Nate and I had a guys weekend. After his basketball game we went and picked up slurpees and pizza and then settled in for a 5 hour HALO 2 video game marathon.

Albeit a month late, Nate had a super-charged sleepover with his friend Austin for his birthday. We headed up to the store and each of them got to pick out a two liter of pop and their own bag of candy. We setup the Xbox on the big screen and played video games and watched movies until about 2am.

Will and I leave to go visit our friend Ted for a few days, so most of my blogging will be from my phone. Thankfully, Will has his Sleep Apnea under control via his new mask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a nice dad. Mountain Dew, must have really been a special night...