Friday, June 23, 2006

Cathie and the kids went to her parents last night to see her Grandparents off. I had to work late and couldn't make it. The kids had a blast swimming and playing. Nate got a chance to teach his Grandpa a few moves on the football field.







Cathie's grandparents have been in town for the past couple weeks and are getting ready to head home shortly. I've known Cathie's grandparents for about 17 years, and they're great people, treating me like a part of the family from the beginning.
They're both awesome, but Cathie's grandpa in particular is an amazing guy. Both of my grandpa's passed away when I was young and from the beginning, Cathie's grandpa treated me like one of his grandsons, which is really special for me. He's a great guy who knows something about everything and has a great sense of humor.

No comments: