Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dentist

I've been having these jaw problems for a while so I decided it was about time to see the Dentist. My Dentist's office is about an hour away in Okemos. Why would I drive an hour to the Dentist. As my sister Sooze describes here, Dr. Currier isn't just a Dentist. He's been our family Dentist for 27 years. He's been at all of our weddings and everyone in the family goes to him. He's the best. I figured that while I was getting my jaw looked at, I'd scheduled a cleaning. I arrived and they explained that they hadn't seen me in a while. I replied that it must have been almost 3 years by now. Nope. It's been seven. Only one cavity though, but over seven years on a tooth that already had a filling, and now I need a crown, just like my big brother Dan has all throughout his mouth.

No comments: