Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Covered in Shaving Cream

On my way to bed, I went into my bathroom to find the entire bathroom: ceiling, walls, shower, mirror - everything, covere din shaving cream, but I couldn't find the can anywhere. At first I thought one of my kids had done it. I went and got Nate to show him, and we found the can, which normally sits on part of my shower mirror, 6 feet away on my sink, with a big puncture whole in it. Using our Sherlock Holmes like skills of deduction, I the shower mirror fell, punctured the can, and sent it shooting all over the bathroom, spraying shaving cream everywhere. Pretty impressive, really. They really fit a lot of shaving cream in that little can.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I hope Nate got the spanking he deserved.

Will said...

Thats Jon, always eager to spank a child. You know what he says, "spare the child and spoil the rod!"