Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mike is Sad


My friend Mike is happy and sad. He's sad because I'm not at his birthday party this evening, happy because the cover charge at the party is paying for the XBOX 360 he bought for himself, while sad that he's so very, very old now. Noel made sure to point out to Mike that he's there and I'm not. Mike coaches Noel's son's game and the only reason Noel went was so that Mike wouldn't bench Ethan. Mike introduced Noel and I about 12 years ago. Mike hates onions almost as much as he hates the devil and messy rooms.

4 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

Yeah I thought to myself, "That Dave Kurt is a punk for not coming." You missed a good time. Not into the whole XBOX 360, don't get the hype. Anyway! I agree Noel is cooler than Dave if only because he came and you didn't!

Unknown said...

Wow, Sara... I invest years into your live back at Everett Campus Life - and all Noel has to do is show up to a party. Sigh... I thought Jesus was in your heart, but now you've made baby jesus cry.

Noel Heikkinen said...

Ethan's already benched. You see, he's not on the team.

However, Jesse is on the team.

You would know that if you cared.

Unknown said...

See what happens when Mike gets mad? Poor Ethan.