Monday, July 31, 2006

Ping Pong Party


I got back on Saturday from camp around 1. The Junior High guy's luggage/feet smelled so bad, we drove with the windows down the whole way so we could breathe. I slept for about three hours and then we headed over to the Niemi's for a Ping Pong Party. The amazing thing was that every piece of food was ball shaped, and there were at least 20 different types of "balls". Very impressive. We had a lot of fun which included a couples ping-pong tournament and Karaoke. Lori Girard and I complement each other well on the microphone.

On Sunday we skipped church (and I missed load-up) and I slept in until about 10:30. It felt great.

2 comments:

Sooze said...

those bagel chips are definitely not 'ball' shaped

Dan said...

OK, I'll try this...
I'll bet you enjoyed some of these round shaped snacks:
South Park Chef's special
or
SNL Christmas - NPR Parody

Snacks