Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friday


Cathie and I went out on a date tonight. We went to a The Melting Pot, a Fondue restaurant in Novi for dinner and then we went to Wal-Mart. Why Walmart? To get a deck of cards. While we were in the parking lot another driver hit our van while she was backing out and she scraped up the side of the car and bumper nicely. We went in, got our cards and then headed over to Starbucks to get a coffee and play gin rummy. Cathie is the champion of the universe, beating me 4 games out of 7.

We came back and our babysitter showed me her new Mac Power book. It's got a built in camera and a great feature that lets you apply all sorts of great affects on the fly. Did I stop at just one? Oh no. I took 12.

I'm heading up north tomorrow with a group of guys from work. Guys are flying in from as far away as California to hang out. We're going to go wakeboarding (cold), fishing and golf.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Was there an effect that made it look like you had small ears...oh wait, never mind.

rudi said...

Errin and I had date night at the Melting Pot too. It was really good, but way over priced