Sunday, September 17, 2006

Gaylord - Sunday Afternoon

We got up around 8 and after checking the weather report decided to go golfing. Glenn and John hadn't brought clubs, so they got this nice set of loaners for free. Nice clubs, eh?

Someone ahead of us was playing at a really, really slow pace. It took us 3 1/2 hours to play 9 holes.

I'm not a good golfer. Not at all. It's a big part of why I don't do it. I walk away hating myself half the time after paying a lot of money. I golfed with John and Ron while Bill, Todd and Glenn golfed together. Even after breaking us up into the good group and the suck group, I was still at the low end of the ranking.

Todd had brought about 300 of these little jello treats, so we left some for our team behind us.

They were appreciated, as you can see by Glenn, Todd and Bill's toast (Bill is the real tiny guy on the right).

Bill showed us that he's the next tiger woods. After playing for 5+ hours and only making it to the 13th hole, we bailed and decided we should hit the lake. Glenn started off with the kneeboard, I hit the wakeboard and Bill...

showed us what it really means to go big... or go home.

No comments: