Friday, September 22, 2006

New Fall Lineup

There seems to be a plethora of good new TV out there this year. I hate to add new shows into my core lineup because I just don't have the time for it. Here's what I've caught so far:

Survivor - This is turning out to be a pretty lame season. The racial divide isn't cutting it.
Grey's Anatomy - I've never seen the show last night so I sat with Cathie and watched it. It seems to be a less funny, more dramatic version of Scrubs. Cathie was pretty annoyed as I asked her who all the characters were, but so far, I'm not hooked. I want Scrubs back.
Studio 60 - I caught this last night and liked it. Kinda seems like the West Wing.
The Amazing Race - I watched it for the first time last season and liked it, a second season might just be too much more of the same and I'm not sure if it's worth doing again.
The Office - This show has come back stronger than ever. I about wet myself laughing last night.
My Name is Earl - I love Jason Lee. Enough said.
Thief - I heard this is an amazing show, but I haven't watched it yet.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Dave,
Maybe rent seasons 1 and 2 of Grey's Anatomy? We LOVE it!! Brilliant writing! And, we totally agree with your comment about "The Office" ...last night's episode was hysterical! Indeed, it's back better than ever!

Anonymous said...

i checked on the internet to see if sharper image has gaydar, but unfortunately they are still sold out.

Anonymous said...

i saw grey's anatomy last night w/ some friends who are hooked on it. but i don't get what's so special about this nightime soap opera like show where everyone is sleeping with each other.

Anonymous said...

well..least it appears that way.