Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Devil's Night

We went over to the Niemi's last night for their annual Halloween party. We've been doing this with the kids since they were babies and Jen keeps out doing herself every time. We all came dressed in our costumes with Lori and Em both dressing as Dorthy:

Jen had a haunted house set up in the basement that was fun, but the highlight was a dance routine that she worked with all of the girls on for a month choreographing to the song "I want Candy". They had matching outfits and it was a great dance routine:

Justin dressed up as a South Lyon native, while Lori and Emily had matching costumes. Lori took her wig off later and we got to see her without her makeup.

I was able to test drive a new hair style, which I found very becoming (I call it my Dorth-hee look), but Cathie and Lori had better looking wigs.

No comments: