Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Shopping


I've updated my Amazon Wish List for Christmas so that those of you looking to get me the perfect gift have some good ideas. My friend Brad has a strange way of shopping for his friends. Every year Will and I try and find him a nice, thoughtful gift. One year I took some pictures that I'd taken at a retreat we'd gone on a while back, framed them and gave them to him. That same year Will wrote him a sonnet (which was strange to me, but Will told me lots of guys do this for other men). Will and I try and one-up Brad in the gift giving department every year, which isn't tough, considering Brad does not like to express his friendship and love with gifts.. at least gifts for others. He has no problem spending days thinking of something nice to buy himself. In the spirit of assuming the best, I'm guessing that this is the year Brad turns it all around. I'm guessing he's been thinking this through for months and will blow us all away. I can't wait to post more about it once I get it. It will probably be so tremendous that it will overwhelm me with special feelings in my belly.

No comments: