Thursday, November 30, 2006

Emily


It just keeps getting better. It looks like Em now has strep throat too. I went to bed about midnight last night and just before I did, Emily came down, telling me that she knew she was up early, but she'd hang out and watch a movie meanwhile. I put her back to bed and I slept on the futon in the other room. Around 1am she came out and woke me up telling me she didn't feel good. I let her crawl into bed with me and from that point on, pretty much every hour on the hour she woke me up: To scratch her back, get her water, get her blanket or tell me a random thought she'd had. I'm beat this morning. I'll be glad when Cathie's better. This dual Mom/Dad thing is rough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't hesitate to call if there is something we can do for you. If Riley is starting to get in the way (right!) we'd be happy to have her for a few days! Hope you house gets well soon!