Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cathie, cont.

Cathie went to the doctor today and it turns out she's got strep throat, badly. She hasn't been able to eat anything since Sunday because of her throat and flu symptoms. He gave her antibiotics and something for her sore throat. The doctor we normally go to was booked solid, so they had her see another doctor, the same one I saw last week. This doctor must be some kind of Doogie Howser prodigy, because he couldn't have been older than 12. He told Cathie that she shouldn't expose herself to new people. I don't think she should expose herself to anyone other than me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope she's not "exposing" herself to you right now or you're gonna be hurting in about 10 days! Your family needs to wear masks and gloves through the cold and flu season!
I know you'll take good care of Cathie. Let me know if you need anything.

Unknown said...

I'm still on antibiotics for my sinus infection, so I'm in the clear. Emily's starting to get a sore throat, so here we go again!