Saturday, December 30, 2006

Rascal


I'm a dog guy and I hope I'm not becoming one of those guys who loves his cat a little more than is healthy, but this cat of ours cracks me up. I was against it from the beginning, but this guy seems to have a pretty decent personality, as my sister and fellow-cat hater Sooze attests to. Rascal loves to wrestle with the dog, toes, the guinea pig and Emily's stuffed animals and when he's not doing that, he's being carried around by Emily. We've had a couple girl cats in the past, both who were annoying. Rascal is a boy and he seems to be pretty tolerable. Riley pretty much just ignores him as the cat tries to launch on her and wrestle with her. The cat will walk up to Riley and just smack her in the fact with her paw, nibble at her ears and try and get the Riley's tale. Riley hasn't retaliated yet. Maybe it happens when we're gone.

1 comment:

Sooze said...

I love how relaxed Allie is. Button unbuttoned and pants unzipped.