Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Kevin


It's my brother-in-law Kevin's birthday. He's 30. Old. Old and bald.

Here's some stuff you might not know about Kevin:
  • Kevin has a large head and has passed that head size down to his children.
  • My brothers and I like to believe that Kevin has had relations with my sister only the three times that their children were conceived.
  • Kevin coaches girls basketball for East Lansing.
  • Kevin is a video game ninja. He can beat any level of any game and learn any game within seconds. It's creepy.
  • Kevin can fix or build just about anything.
  • He played college basketball for Huntington College even though he is only 5'6" tall (I think).
  • Aside from holidays, I've only seen Kevin wear t-shirts and
  • Kevin has helped us move every single time and even helped pack for some of them.
  • Kevin is a super generous guy who is willing to do whatever is needed - watch a million kids, build a deck, spend a whole day fixing a hot water heater - you name it. That's the kind of guy he is.

No comments: