Friday, February 02, 2007

Random Stuff

  • My Dad is taking the whole family to Caribbean Cove Waterpark in Indianapolis. Jon, Beth and Libby are driving up from Memphis and the rest of the family is driving down. I can't wait to hang with the whole family. This will be the first Super Bowl in 12 years that I haven't watched with my friend Brad.
  • I took my iPod into Best Buy for it's fourth and hopefully final repair. In theory, they're supposed to replace it with the latest model under their extended service plan lemon law.
  • We got our Wii back finally. They replaced the drive unit and sent us a new version of Zelda. Apparently the gouging of discs was known issue, much like they had initially with the Xbox 360.
  • I'm in New York for a few days next week, home the following week and then in Austin for five days.

No comments: