Friday, February 02, 2007

Great Moments in The Office


Last night's episode of The Office was one of the funniest ever. There were too many great lines to try and list them all. Here's a list of the all of them. Some of my favorites:

Jim: Michael referred me to a male strip club called Banana Slings. Instead, I called the Scholastic Speakers of Pennsylvania.
--
Michael: So you know who turned out to be kind of a creep? Ben Franklin. And Elizabeth the stripper? Gave me great advice. Which rhymed. Really makes you wonder how Ben Franklin can become president but someone like Elizabeth can’t.
--
Michael
: I am instituting primae noctis.

Jim: Primae noctis, I believe from the movie, Braveheart, and confirmed on Wikipedia, is when the king got to deflower every new bride on her wedding night. So …

Michael: I’m sorry. I had a very different understanding as to what primae noctis meant.
--
Michael
: Mr. Franklin, I would say you are probably one of the sexiest presidents ever.

Ben Franklin: Well, actually, I never was president

Michael: Yes, but Ben Franklin was.

--

Michael: Guys! Beef. It’s what’s for dinner. Who wants some man meat?
Jim
: Michael, Dwight would like your man meat.
Michael
: Well then my man meat he shall have.

No comments: