Friday, February 02, 2007

Switching to Google Reader

It took Will suggesting it a few times, but I think I'm switching over to Google Reader. I've been using Bloglines for a few years and love it, but I think Google Reader has really gotten it right. Bloglines hasn't done much in terms of innovation since I've used it, while Google Reader has slowly improved. (If you're using bloglines, you can export all of your subscriptions and import them into Google Reader)

If you're not sure what an RSS reader is, you need to check it out. It lets you put all of your blog subscriptions in one place and it will show you people's new posts, instead of having to go out and check all of the individual blogs.

1 comment:

Noel Heikkinen said...

I use bloglines for my listing on my page and a more thorough read I do every few days. I use Google Reader for the sites I read every day.

Yes, I am bi-reader.