Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Phone


I sold my Treo 700W and bought the new Motorola Q9m from Verizon after playing with Will's Q. My Treo had a great interface but was bulky and I blew through my battery early in the day when traveling. The Q9m is a nice multi-media phone, but it's no iPhone. It's running the new Windows Mobile 6 operating system which is fast and functional and a great battery life. The downside is that this phone has no touch screen and the interface is different enough that it's a little funky to get used to. The sound system is pretty impressive on this for being a cell phone as well. I haven't really tested the video yet.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Do you really enjoy playing with Will's "Q"? Seems odd as his best man. Should Monaca be worried?

Unknown said...

Dan - let's be clear on this - I am only Will's unofficial-co-best-man.