Thursday, September 20, 2007

iPod Touch Review


I fell in love with the new iPod touch when I saw it at the press conference. I've been reading all of the reviews (This is by far the most comprehensive review I've seen out there. Mossberg has an interesting review as well) and trying to figure out if i really NEED one of these. I bought my iPod in 2004 when the 20GB 4G iPod was first released. Through the beauty of Best Buy service contracts, I now have a state of the art (for 2 more weeks) 80GB Video iPod that works great. To my earlier thoughts on simplicity, buying another device to support, keep track of and manage doesn't really play into that. Since I don't really NEED this and the money could go to way better places to bring way more joy to others than it would to me, I'm torn. Nothing like knowing the right thing to do and not wanting to do it.

No comments: