Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Is there enough evidence to convict?

I went out with a bunch of co-workers for dinner tonight who are all working on the same account. The conversation turned to one of our customers and their perception about how he's outspoken about the fact that he's a Christian. The follow-on-conversation was about how they didn't think he's that example of what he claims and that they don't see it in the way he does his job and interacts with others. This brought two questions to mind:
  1. What kind of example am I as a follower of Jesus to my co-workers?
  2. Do my co-workers know what I believe, or do they know that there's something different about me by the way I live my life, enough so to ask me the question, "Why are you different and how can I get me some of 'dat?" (diclaimer: most of my co-workers would NOT in-fact speak in a gangsta slang).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A great third question would be how many of my co-workers read my blog?

Unknown said...

You're nominating your own question as great? I think that would be an average questions at best. A great third question would be, "If you had to have a piece of candy stuck up your nose the rest of your life, what would it be."