Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rough Start

I got up at 5:30 to hit the gym before flying to New York this morning. Not much has gone right since. I travel enough that I have most of the timing down to the minute, includinngg contingencies like traffic, parking and peak times at airport security. I got a late start getting out of the house and left about 20 minutes late. On the way I had traffic due to an accident and couldn't find a spot at the airport to park. Security lines were long and I tried to save a couple of seconds by verifying the gate online, which sent me to to the wrong end of the airport. I got to the gate 15 minutes before the flight's departure, which is normally the time they start giving up your seats. All's well that ends well as I was able to keep my first class seat and find room right over my seat for my luggage.

No comments: