Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NY

I'm in up-state NY today to speak at a Executive Exchange we're doing with a group of customers tomorrow and then flying back. I was brought it at the last minute when one of the other guys bailed to fill in as a "thought leader" and do another guy's presentation. "Thought Leader" seems like a pretty lofty title, especially if you believe there's no such thing as original thought. My best guess is that I should speak in iambic pentameter, have as much of what I say rhyme, or at the very least illiterate - with lots of big hand motions, and an occasional haiku. Nothing like taking another person's presentation and trying to make sense of it in front of a group of people who know plenty already about the subject you're addressing. Should be fun.

No comments: