Friday, December 21, 2007

Runs in the family

Cathie and the Hose
Apparently my saying dumb things is contagious. Here's the story:
My wife is in charge of the Christmas nut order for Emily's brownie troop. Her job last night was to distribute the nut orders to the parents. Easy enough. The conversations should have gone something like this:
Cathie: "Hello parent, I have your nut order for you to take home with you."
Parent: "Why thank you for that lovely nut order. I will cherish it forever."

Instead, one of the conversations went something like this:
Cathie (to one of the Dad's walking in): "Don't let me forget to grab your nuts before you leave"
Parent: "Ok, but i'm not sure my wife'll be too crazy about that."
Cathie: "Crap"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Jon said...

Are you sure it was a mistake on Cathie's part? She did grab my butt that one time.