Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Leaving Orlando

I've been in Orlando for the past couple of days for a kick-off meeting for another organization within Xerox. I'm with a group of guys I've worked with for the past 13 years, which is always fun. We're staying at the Sheraton Safari, which gets its name because of a safari theme and a small alligator in a tank in the lobby. Kinda shabby. It boasts the "World's Largest Python Water Slide", which is about 50 feet long. Our guess is it's the ONLY Python Water Slide.

The team went last night indoor skydiving and to Disney's Pleasure Island where they have a bunch of themed bars. We went to the improv comedy club which was hilarious, and then to the 80's night club. We got home very late and got up early to deliver three one-hour presentations starting at 7:30AM.

I'm sitting in the airport in Orlando, flying down to Miami, where I'm going to meet up with Cathie at midnight to begin our mini-vacation.

1 comment:

Rich said...

I thought you worked for Xbox?