Monday, February 04, 2008

The Jonas Brothers


I was sitting at the bar of a restaurant tonight and I got to talking to the bartender. I asked him if he'd ever been to Vegas, and he told me was there last week. We got to talking, and the long of the short of it is that he's in the opening band for Hannah Montana and The Jonas Brothers. For those of you who have kids, you know exactly who they are. The Jonas Brothers are from the Mahwah, NJ area where I've been working for a while - in fact one of my contacts at the customer site used to be their Sunday School teacher. Anyways, back to the guy in the band. We talked for a while about his band, and he told me that he had an autographed picture in his car of the band for my kids which he gave me. Nice guy. Cool deal. The kids will be thrilled.

No comments: