Monday, March 03, 2008

Post Party

P3010029
We closed down the wedding and then headed over to the Marriott in East Lansing for our post-party with the Kohnes, Schultz's, Jeffreys and Haase's. The picture above was taken in the parking garage. My smile is in anticipation of the rest of the evening awaiting me.

We hung out our room for the post-party until about 3:30am.

Dave and Ted
Even though Ted was a grumpy bastard, I was still glad to see him. Eli and I tried to rouse him out of his anger by body-slamming him a couple of times. His wife Sherry's fun-ness more than made up for it. I thought it might help to keep reminding him of the Vegas Vodka Debacle so Eli, Mark, Brad and I kept asking Ted if he had bought a gift for Will and Monaca and expected us to all kick in $50.
Peeping Toms
This picture of butts is after someone spotted a couple making out in the room across the parking lot.

We woke up the next morning around 10:30 and headed out to breakfast with Willaca prior to their heading out for their honeymoon.

No comments: