Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sherry (aka Ms. Brainard)

Sherry's Birthday
A while back, Cathie left our camera at school in Emily's class. Em's teacher decided that she and another teacher would take a series of themselves odd pictures around the school. I told her the pictures would come back to haunt her, so I came into school this morning and posted these around her classroom. I was busted by the Principal for hanging these on the walls as they do not follow district policy. I asked her why and she lectured me about how out of control things would get if they didn't have policy. I nodded and agreed to cease and desist, telling her it would truly by anarchy if people could post out-of-policy documents on the walls... But not before I had covered Sherry's classroom with the pictures.

No comments: