Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lebbon Thanksgiving

IMG_0217Maddie and Stacy
On Friday we over to Cathie's parents for a little tamer version of thanksgiving. We had turkey and pork tenderloin and ate until we were ready to burst. Ed and I hung out in the den most of the afternoon trying to rid his laptop of a virus.

Lola and Justice (Ed and Stacy's youngest child/dog) hung out played together.
Gangsta Eddie
Ed was very proud of his new hat. He kept trying to tell us that "Pink is the new black". Ed and Stacy live down in Dayton and I'd been telling them about Phil Wing's church, Apex. I called Phil and he promised that he would make sure they came on a day that didn't have snake-handling or "give-all-your-money-to-Jesus" day. He also promised not to ask Ed and Stacy any personal questions pertaining to me that might provide any future fodder.
Grandpa Lebbon and Em
Everyone but Ed and I hung out playing cards in the other room. I was disappointed that I didn't get a single nap in on Thursday, but it was a nice laid back Thanksgiving with everyone.
You can see the rest of the pictures here in Picasa.

No comments: