Saturday, January 31, 2009

PMS Buddy

I'd been trying out how to create a system like this for myself via my iPhone and then my brother Dan shared this site with me. It's called PMS Buddy and it lets you track the cycles of that someone special in your life. I can't be the only guy in the world that figures it out after a given altercation, and then when I do connect the dots, I'm so proud that I announce that I understand it's the reason for her mood. That never goes over well.

PMSBuddy.com is a free service created with a single goal in mind: to keep you aware of when your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, or any other women in your life are closing in on “that time of the month” - when things can get intense for what may seem to be no reason at all.

1 comment:

Phoenix Rising said...

Yeah, never announce or even breathe that subject. But if you really want to help the situation, but copious amounts of wine, chocolate and flowers. Believe me, it will be a win-win for all involved!