This is a cool idea. Cathie asked Em these questions and wrote them down exactly how she responded.
Interview with a seven year old
By: Cathie and Emily Kurt
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"No or Maybe"
2. What makes mom happy?
hugs and kisses
3. What makes mom sad?
When somebody dies.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me or making funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Uh.....bad? No not really, she was funny and smilied a lot probably
6. How old is your mom?
38..(she got that right?)
7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know...short, maybe 5ft or 6ft
8. What is her favorite thing to do
Go on Facebook
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go shopping for food.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
" probably dancing. I can't imagine you singing, mom, sorry". (That made me LOL)
11. What is your mom really good at
Typing and taking care of me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You don't even have a job, but you cook, that's your job.
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That you cook for me all the time.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have curly curly hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
We're different sizes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She cuddles and gives me hugs and kisses and tells me.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?