Friday, May 09, 2003

I made it back last night before the storm hit Kansas City. Getting back early was nice - seeing the kids before they went to bed. Check out the tornado video.

Matt, Anne, Katie, Kasey, Jason, Jess and Will came over for our weekly Survivor gig. Dumb show, but you'd be amazing how funny it can be watching it in a group of sarcastic people. Being able to rewind and pause the show is key for maximum effect. Sunday is the big finale - and the whole crew will be there.

I've got a day full of conference calls and expense reports. Beats traveling. Next week I'm in Tallahassee (armpit of Florida) for an overnight trip and the following week I'm in Chicago for a day and then back to Kansas City for the day. Could be worse.

Mother's day is this weekend. What do you get for the greatest Mom in the world (Cathie)? No, not a pet monkey. Something better. Details to follow.

Great article on monkeys, sent to me by a half dozen people.

No comments: