Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Cathie leaves for her Mexico Missions trip on Saturday morning, I leave for Velocity monday morning. Here's my life:
* Our baby-sitter situation fell through - my Grandma's in the hospital and my Mom isn't able to watch the kids.
* The other Crossroads leader (Willy) isn't able to go, leaving me to oversee 20 guys (Sue has the 6 girls under control).
* Work is ridiculous right now and pushing everyone to the point where people are seriously considering leaving. I'm going crazy trying to get loose ends tied up before I go to camp.
* I'm going to court today to see if I can get any relief for the ticket I was given when I smashed up my van while taking my jr. high small group out.

In all of this, I'm pretty okay. It sucks, but I guess that's how I know I'm alive. I had to come to grips with the fact that I need to be completely dependant on God to fill me in any circumstance - 20 kids, busy work, whatever. I have my moments of fret, but for the most part I'm coping.

No comments: