Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Late night last night. Worked until about 2:15 am, and then woke up with the birds around 5:45 a.m. for some reason. Central time messes with my head. Work is getting a little painful lately. It's getting so hectic to the point that some of the best people on our team are talking about leaving. I'm taking it all in stride, but I'm better at saying no and pushing back than most people.

After 16 weeks of working out 6 days a week, I took last week off. Felt good. I'd gotten to the point where I just dreaded going to the gym, so I figured I needed a break. I started up again yesterday. It felt great. I'm back tonight and going to the gym tomorrow morning with Zach. Zach's one of old Fusion kids. He's a junior in High School now, but he started with me when he was this tiny little 6th grader.

I'm going to see Dave Matthews in concert on July 2nd at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Jason is such a DM weiner that I figured I should at least go to the concert and see what it's all about.

No comments: