Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am dumber for having read this "alert" on Youth Specialties. If you're not familiar with YS, it's an organization devoted to helping youth pastor's love kids by providing them with encouragement, training and resources. As the Post Modern movement has moved through the Church, YS has introduced some cool stuff that dates back centuries from the early church and monks in terms of meditation and prayer labyrinths. YS has had a huge impact on me and most of the youth pastors I know. Apparently, they're evil.

1 comment:

Will said...

Must be this woman has never heard of Lectio Divina, and how it has been a practice in the Church for several hundred years. Man, when I read crap like this it makes me wonder how we as a Church reach anyone, when they see us doing this to each other.