Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cathie

Cathie has been sick since Sunday. She's not sure if it's the flu or strep throat, but it's pretty bad, even after 3 days (if it's strep, I'm covered since I'm on antibiotics for my sinus infection). I noticed today how easy it is to take all that Cathie does for granted around the house. The house is trashed, we've been eating pizza for most meals, but at least the kids are getting to school with their homework done. Cathie does a million things around the house and for the family that I sometimes don't even notice. She's an amazing woman.

4 comments:

Rays Family said...

Feel better Cathie!

Jon said...

The lengths Cathie will go to not celebrate her father-in-law's birthday.

Anonymous said...

I think she is pregnant! Call me and I will quote the Psalm for you.

Sherry

Anonymous said...

being a good wife is not easy!!

jon