Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Jon


Today is my brother Jon's 32nd birthday. Here are 10 fun facts about Jon:
  1. Jon has a poop-stain shaped birth-mark on his right butt-cheek. (This picture was taken during one of his wife Beth's favorite Christmas memories, entitled "Jon was sloshed on Xmas Eve")
  2. Jon has always been one of my closest friends. He was the best man in my wedding and I was the best man in his wedding.
  3. Jon was named after Jonathan in the bible, King David's friend that he "loved like a brother". (Ironic, huh? Jon actually is my brother.)
  4. Jon once gave Madeline a bloody nose and paid her $10 to pretend that Jon hadn't done it.
  5. Jon married far above himself with his beautiful, smart and kind wife Beth. She is the Ying to his Yang.
  6. When I accidentally set off a large amount of fireworks in my room, Jon helped me with the clean-up. We took down the burnt curtains, cut out the burnt carpeting and rearranged the furniture to try and cover it all up.
  7. When I would get in trouble as a kid, Jon would often plead my case to get me out of my punishment, as my consigliere.
  8. Jon loves wieners more than any man I know. He has two.
  9. Jon loves to read almost as much as he likes to watch TV. He and I have pretty much the same taste in books.
  10. Jon is one of the funniest people I know. He cracks me up. He is the self-proclaimed lyrical gangster.

3 comments:

Jon said...

It is actually my 33rd birthday. And wow I have a nice butt.

Unknown said...

Wrong. 32. You were born on Nov 19th. Duh.

Anonymous said...

We are ready for a new post. Done looking at Jon's butt.